Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shopping

Hi everyone! This is one of the new CC Designs stamp called "shopping". I had cut out this ornate gate with the Eclips machine just to see how it would cut something so intricate. The machine cuts so smooth and fast! I decided to use it on this card with this CC Designs stamp.I used the holiday cartridge to cut out the gate. Initially, I was going to make a Halloween card but changed my mind at the last minute.
The border punch is a Martha Stewart punch called pinking scallops.
Finally got around to making the pop-up bat. I didn't want to make a card so I put it on a Sizzix box called box #2. The wings are glittered with Doodlebug fine black glitter.
Here's another bat that I made in a full circle so you can hang from the ceiling. All the instructions come with the die.
Don't forget to check back here for the copic pen marker colors for this week's Saturday make and take.
Have a great day!!!