Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi everyone! A quick project that I made yesterday using Dandelion Designs new "Happy Thoughts" cling set. There are 4 new cling sets that were released this week. I made this one into a shaker box using Sizzix's XL popcorn box die. I punched the center with Martha Stewarts new magnetic punch called "rose window". It comes in 2 pieces and you place your paper in between the 2 pieces and punch it out. The best part is that you can place it anywhere on your paper. I also used another one called "studded heart" to punch the heart piece out. I accidently dropped the box on my slippers and part of the glitter glue on the heart ended up on my slippers.
I embossed the box with Sizzix curlique heart set embossing folder.
Have a great evening!!!

No comments: