Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Valentine samples

Hi everyone! Here's some samples for Valentine's Day. The first card is the Sizzix 3-D heart pop-up card die and once again our customer Renee made this card for the store. She used so many different embellishments on this card and the cute Hello Kitty sizzlit dies. The second card is one that I whipped up last night while taping up a box for mailing. I tend to multitask whenever I'm working on something. The embossed backgrounds are from a Sizzix embossing folder set called Valentines set #4. The cute little monkey is a new Dandelion Designs stamp. It's from the set called lots of love.
The scallop punch is an EK Success border punch. I can't remember the name of the punch but there are tiny embossed dots along the edge of the scallops.
This next box is a Sizzix pro die called milk carton. Once again, I used new Dandelion Designs stamps to embellish my box. The elephant is from the set called bubbles & smiles.
The heart border is from a set called lots of love.
Hope you're having a great day!!!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Wow Cheryl, your projects are so super cute! I love your card with the embossed background and the milk carton. These Dandelion stamps are so cute, and it's how you put it all together that makes them so cute! Have fun and happy shopping at CHA! Hugs, Cami