Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New punches and 3 day sale 3/24 - 3/26

Hi everyone! For this week's 3 day sale Thursday 3/24 through Saturday 3/26, with a donation of 3 or more canned foods:
Discounts are off of the suggested retail prices
30% off all Slice design cards and cutting machine
25% entire store inventory
20% off Sizzix Eclips machine
20% off Tim Holtz Vagabond machine
Please no adjustments on prior purchases.
We just received today a shipment of Martha Stewart punches
and EK Success punches.
Have a great evening!!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Truly awesome! One of my friends who I told about your store went recently and she loved your store. She even went back and bought lots of items. she sent me an email thanking me for sending her info about your blog and store info. Can't wait to get there myself. I'm hoping to go in April aloha!