Thursday, June 2, 2011

Birthday Marci caddy bag

Hi everyone! I made another caddy bag and changed it a little and put the pocket part on both sides of the bag. Also, the die is back in stock. This time I cut it out of cardstock and not chipboard. I wanted to see how it would hold up. I used Birthday Marci for the front of the bag. The fancy oval scallop was cut with the Basic Shapes cartridge for the Eclips machine. The cartridge is not here yet but will be soon.I stamped and embossed the background of the bag with Hero Arts daisy background stamp and clear embossing powder. Happy Birthday is a Dandelion Designs stamp.
Here's what the bag looks like with the 2 pockets.
Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute and useful idea!
thank you for blogging so regularly.
appreciatively,
Stephanie

CHARLOTTE said...

Like this idea and Marci is super cute.