Monday, June 20, 2011

Camera Brigitta and a thank you card

Hi everyone! Here's a pop-up card that I made over the weekend. I used Sizzix scallop circle 3-D pop-up die by Karen Burniston. It's very simple and nothing to assemble. I used Camera Brigitta by CC Designs and colored her with Copic markers. The white border is an EK Success border punch, clouds punch is Fiskars, sun, banner and words were cut from the Eclips machine. The grass border is a MS punch and red flowers are from a Hello Kitty die.I put glossy accents on her sunglass lens and camera lens to give it shine.
I cut the scallop circle 3-D pop-up out of acetate. You can see it in this photo. I used Tombow clear adhesive for vellum to attach it to the card.
This is what the die looks like.
I forgot to post this simple thank you card that I made using this new jewelry die called frame and sculpted flower. You can use these dies for papercraft projects. The card background is a Hero Arts stamp called solid dot background and the thank you is a clear stamp also from Hero Arts.
Have a great evening!!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Wow! You did a great job with these cards. I love the new CC Designs with the Hawaiian theme. I love how you used the various company products to make this card with the camera girl. Love it! Thank you so much for sharing.

Aloha
Carol