Monday, May 28, 2012

Telephone Marci and Sizzix shipment

Hi everyone! Since I've been taking the Copic class that Colleen has been teaching at the store, I wanted to practice some of the techniques that we have been learning. For my card, I used a new LaLa Land Crafts stamp called "telephone Marci". The card base is a Sizzix XL die called card ornate #3.
I cut the telephone out on the Eclips machine using the boy & girl cartridge.
All paper is from Doodlebug Designs and Bazzill. The sentiment stamp is also from the same set. 
If you are interested in taking the Copics class with Colleen, we have 2 seats left for the June class. Please contact the store.
We received part of a shipment from Sizzix today.
Please see the post below for this week's sale. And don't forget about the Hello Kitty giveaway.
Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I was wondering what colors you used for her hair? I love how you colored her.

Cheryl said...

I used E30, E33, E35, E37.