Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Halloween matchbook treat holders

Hi everyone! I know it's been awhile since I posted crafty projects here. I made this the other day using the Sizzix Tim Holtz matchbook die set. Took me around 5 minutes from start to finish. I used a Martha Stewart graveyard border punch for the background.
 The spider is a Dandelion Designs cling stamp from last years set.
And the word stamp is a clear Hero Arts stamp from last year too. I put some candy corn on the inside of the matchbook. 
All the stamps on the smaller matchbook are Hero Arts. I used Tim Holtz's orange marmalade distress ink for the background behind the haunted house. It was in his limited edition ink set for Halloween from last year.
 The circles are Sizzix framelits dies.
 Here's what the matchbook die looks like.
Thanks for stopping by today!!! Have a great week!!!

No comments: