Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New Sizzix carry all box and Cheery Lynn Designs shipment

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I last posted something that I made. I saw this new Sizzix XL die in the store and I know it looks the same as the old carry all box but this one comes with 2 textured impression embossing folders and a "talking tag". What is a talking tag?? It is a sticker that looks like a QR reader code that you can record a message for the recipient of your craft project. You do need a smartphone in order to use it. It's the latest thing from Sizzix!
For this carry all box, I used Dandelion Designs newest stamp called "sakura frame". The "just for you" is another sentiment from her giftcard set.
If you look closely, I used this new glitter on the flowers that I found at the store. It's Tim Holtz clear rock candy dry glitter.
We also received a shipment of new dies from Cheery Lynn Designs today.
Have a great day!!!

No comments: